Terms and Conditions
1) Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or refund except in circumstances as required under the Consumer Guarantees Act
2) This voucher can be exchanged for a different workshop of equivalent value
3) This voucher does not expire and has no expiry date
4) These are outdoor workshops: in the case of bad weather the workshop will be cancelled and an alternative workshop will be rescheduled
5) We reserve the right to cancel a workshop in the case of illness or unforeseeable incidents. An alternative workshop will be rescheduled
6) This voucher and the voucher ID should be treated as cash, if lost, stolen or used illegitimately it cannot be replaced.
7) No change is given
8) We reserve the right to substitute venues and/or facilities, and to alter the itinerary
9) While we reserve the right to take photos and video of the participants of this workshop and use this for promotional/commercial purposes, if for any reason you do not want your photo/video taken please let us know in advance and we will accommodate this
10) These workshops are designed to be low-impact with not much walking, but you must notify us of any medical condition that may impact on the workshop session.
Further general terms and conditions can be found on our terms page at bigmark.co.nz/terms
Mark Fa’amaoni is the Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) for this Workshop and has the primary duty of care. Big Mark & Co is a sole-trader business, the sole trader is Mark Fa’amaoni. His contact details: email@example.com, 021 147 8499, address 22 Wayside Miramar.
We start at the Seatoun Shops. If travelling her by bus catch the number 2 from Karori.
This is an outdoors workshop. In the case of bad weather the workshop will be cancelled and we will re-book you on the next workshop that works for you best. We will make a weather call Saturday evening and all participants will be sent a text message at 8PM to confirm if the workshop will go ahead or not.
What to bring?
You can bring any camera with manual camera controls over aperture, shutter speed and ISO but would reccomend a digital DSLR or mirrorless camera. Dress for the weather (Wellington weather can change dramatically, so bring layers of clothing just in case). Bring charged batteries and formatted memory cards and comfortable shoes. If you still have your camera manual bring that along as well.
Health and Safety
Big Mark & Co is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers. We will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and subordinate regulations, and follow guidance provided in the ScreenSafe Guidelines 2016.
The health and safety of our workers will be at the forefront of all our activities.
Mark Fa’amaoni is committed to effectively managing all risks arising from its activities by:
• providing a safe and healthy working environment, equipment and systems;
• providing a workplace health and safety induction;
• providing clear instructions, information, supervision and training, to ensure workers are competent to do their work safely;
• engaging and consulting with workers on day-to-day health and safety matters; and
• continually looking at ways to improve health and safety.
All PCBUs are accountable for health and safety within their work area, this includes:
• identifying hazards and assessing risks;
• implementing controls and monitoring those controls to ensure they remain effective;
• ensuring the competency of workers;
• accurate and timely reporting of health and safety issues; and
• ensuring high standards of hygiene and housekeeping.
Health and safety is everybody’s responsibility and all workers must:
• be aware of their responsibilities;
• take reasonable care of their own health and safety and ensure that their actions don’t
cause harm to themselves or others;
• report all incidents and injuries as soon as possible; and
• comply with any reasonable instructions, policies and procedures.
Mark Fa’amoni trading as Big Mark Photography is the Person Conducting Business or Undertaking (PCBU) for this workshop. His contact number is 021 147 8499