We start at Shelly Bay Wellington. If you need a lift (and drop off) from the bus-stop in Miramar please let me know in advance. We will meet just outside the Chocolate Fish Cafe.
This is an outdoors workshop. In the case of bad weather the workshop will be cancelled and we will re-book you on the next workshop that works for you best. We will make a weather call Saturday evening and all participants will be sent a text message at 8PM to confirm if the workshop will go ahead or not.
What to bring?
You can bring any camera with manual camera controls over aperture, shutter speed and ISO but would reccomend a digital DSLR or mirrorless camera. Dress for the weather (Wellington weather can change dramatically, so bring layers of clothing just in case). Bring charged batteries and formatted memory cards and comfortable shoes.
Terms and Conditions
All payments must be paid in full 7 working days prior to your scheduled workshop. Our direct banking details:
Account name: M FA’AMAONI T/A BIG MARK PHOTOGRAPHY
Account number: 38-9006-0716246-00
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- email address, phone number
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide and develop products, services and support to you.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your contact or billing information, we’ll be unable to provide our full range of services.
We keep your information safe by storing onine only in encrypted files and only Big Mark has access to the information .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0211478499.
Account number: 38-9006-0716246-00
Health and Safety
Big Mark & Co is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers. We will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and subordinate regulations, and follow guidance provided in the ScreenSafe Guidelines 2016.
The health and safety of our workers will be at the forefront of all our activities.
Mark Fa’amaoni is committed to effectively managing all risks arising from its activities by:
• providing a safe and healthy working environment, equipment and systems;
• providing a workplace health and safety induction;
• providing clear instructions, information, supervision and training, to ensure workers are competent to do their work safely;
• engaging and consulting with workers on day-to-day health and safety matters; and
• continually looking at ways to improve health and safety.
All PCBUs are accountable for health and safety within their work area, this includes:
• identifying hazards and assessing risks;
• implementing controls and monitoring those controls to ensure they remain effective;
• ensuring the competency of workers;
• accurate and timely reporting of health and safety issues; and
• ensuring high standards of hygiene and housekeeping.
Health and safety is everybody’s responsibility and all workers must:
• be aware of their responsibilities;
• take reasonable care of their own health and safety and ensure that their actions don’t
cause harm to themselves or others;
• report all incidents and injuries as soon as possible; and
• comply with any reasonable instructions, policies and procedures.
Mark Fa’amoni trading as Big Mark Photography is the Person Conducting Business or Undertaking (PCBU) for this workshop. His contact number is 021 147 8499